几期小编做了一篇关于餐厅英语的推文,有朋友留言说要是有和服务员的对话就更好了。▼
< class="pgc-img">>那么这一期就一起来看看怎么机智回答外国餐厅服务员的问题吧!
订位
W : May I help you?
我能帮你什么忙吗?
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven o'clock this evening.
我想预定今天晚上7点钟双人的位子。
W : Ok. What's the name, please?
好的,请问怎么称呼呢?
Gerry.
W : A reservation for two at 7:00 for Gerry.
All right. See you then.
七点钟两位格里的定位,好的,到时候见。
进餐厅
W : Do you have a reservation?
您有提前预定吗?
Yes. I have a reservation at 7:00.
是的。我今天晚上7点有订位。
W : Can I get your name? / What name is the reservation under, sir?
能把你的名字告诉我吗?/请问您的订位名称为?
Gerry.
格里。
告知名字后,服务员会引领你到位置上,如果没有预约的话,一般要等一会儿,这时候服务员会提醒你:
It's gonna be about a 10-minute wait.
大概要等10分钟。
回答Ok.就可以了。
担心听不懂服务员的话,小编建议大家先提问哦!
Excuse me. Do you have a table for two?
请问有现在有双人桌吗?
如果有的话,服务员可能会说:Right this way, please. 这边请。
如果没有的话,服务员可能会说:You can wait right over there and I'll let you know when your table's ready. 您可以就在那等,桌子准备好了我叫您。
< class="pgc-img">>点餐篇
国外很多餐厅是这样,顾客坐下来之后,服务员会过来介绍自己,
比如:Hi, my name is Melody and I'll be your server tonight.
嗨,我是梅洛迪,今晚我将为你服务。
W : Here's the menu. Can I get you anything to drink? / Would you like something to drink?
菜单在这,要不要先喝点什么?
Just water for now. 暂时先来点水吧。
W : Ready to order?
准备好点餐了吗?
We need more time to look at the menu / decide what to order.
我们还需要一些时间看一下菜单/决定要点什么。
Excuse me, we're ready to order.
不好意思,我们可以点餐了。
在进餐过程中,服务员至少会主动过来一次,会问问菜是否可口,或者推销一下饮料酒水。
How do you like it?
你觉得怎么样?
I like it. / Very good. / Perfect.
< class="pgc-img">>
要注意想叫服务员帮你做什么的话,不要直接大喊Waitress 或者 Waiter,这个非常不礼貌,如果你记得服务员的名字可以说“Hi, Melody.”或者用眼神示意他,等他视线和你对上,你再说Excuse me. Would you please …
结账篇
May I have the check , please?
你好,我要结帐。
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
简单点就说:Check please. / Bill please.
W : Would you like to pay in cash or by card?
您是付现金还是刷卡?
I would like to pay in cash/card.
我想用现金/信用卡付钱。
Thank your excellent service. We really enjoyed it tonight. Here's your receipt.
谢谢你周到的服务,我们今天晚上很开心,这是给你的小费。
W : You are welcome. We are glad to have you here tonight, and we hope to see you again soon.
不客气,很高兴您今晚的光临,希望再遇见你。
>.Waiter! [?we?t?(r)] 服务员
Excuse me! Excuse [?k?skju:s]
如果近的话,或有服务员在你旁边走过,这样会更礼貌一些。
2. a table for three please
请帮忙来一张三人座的位子
a table for two please 2人
a table for five please 5人
table [?te?bl] 桌子
3. Could I please see a menu?
我能看一下菜单吗?
menu [?menju:] n. 菜单; 菜
could [k?d] 能
4. Is there any dairy in this dish?
这道菜里有奶制品吗?
Is there any cheese in this?
里面有奶酪吗?
dairy [?de?ri] 牛奶,奶制品
cheese [t?i:z] 奶酪
dish [d??] n.餐具,菜
5.Could you leave out the onions? 请不要放葱
leave [li:v] vi. 离去; 出发; 舍弃
onion [??nj?n] n. 洋葱
6.Are there any specials today?
今天有什么特色菜吗?
special [?spe?l] 特色菜
there is /are :有
7. I'd like to try this dish.我想来分这个
would like to do...愿意,想要做某事
try [tra?] vt. 尝试,努力
8. Could you pass the salt?
能把盐递给我一下吗?
pass [pɑ:s] v.传,递
salt [s?:lt] n. 盐;
ketchup [?ket??p] n. 番茄酱;
napkin [?n?pk?n] n. 餐巾,餐巾纸;
9.Could we have the bill please?
could we get the check please?
能给一下账单吗?
bill [b?l] n. 账单;
check [t?ek] n. 支票;
10. Can we get separate checks?
能分开付账吗?
separate [?sepr?t] vt 分开
<>< class="pgc-img">>n a Restaurant
在餐馆吃饭
Useful expressions
常用语句
1.I like my food well done.
我喜欢我的食物煮熟些。
2.Make my steak well done.
把我的牛排煮熟一点。
3.How do you want your steak,sir?
先生,你喜欢怎样的牛排呢?
4.I like my steak well done.
我喜欢熟透的牛排。
5.How would you like your roast beef,Miss?
小姐,你喜欢怎么样的烤牛肉?
6.Please make it medium.
请给我做不老不嫩的。
7.I want a steak rare.
我要嫩的牛排。
8.Please give me a hamburger,well done.
请给我一份熟透的汉堡牛排。
9.I'd like to have some roast beef,medium.
我喜欢吃一些不老不嫩的烤牛肉。
10.Would you like a dish of ice cream?
你要来一盘冰淇淋吗?
11.No,but I would like a dish of fresh fruit.
不,但我要一盘鲜水果。
12.In the summer we eat many fresh vegetables.
在夏天,我们吃到很多新鲜的蔬菜。
13.The milk is fresh and is good to drink.
这牛奶新鲜,很好喝。
14.If there is only one kind of food,we don't have a choice.
如果只有一种食物,我们别无选择。
15.In a restaurant we have a choice of food.
在餐馆中我们可以选择食物。
16.We pay the cashier for the food.
我们付银费给出纳。
17.Shall I pay the cashier for the ticket?
买票的钱我要付给出纳吗?
18.Make sure that you know these words.
你务必要认识这些生字。
19.Make sure you cook the food well.
你务必要把食物做好些。
20.When something is for sale very cheap it is a special.
当一些物品廉价出售时,它就是特价品。
21.Most restaurant serve a special lunch at noon.
大多数餐厅在中午时都供应特价午餐。
22.What kind of bread do you like?
你喜欢怎样的面包?
23.Different countries have different kinds of bread.
不同国家有不同的面包。
24.The cook prepares the food.
厨师准备食物。
25.There are four cooks that work in that big restaurant.
那家大餐馆有4个厨师。
26.We like our food well cooked.
我们喜欢我们的食物烹调得很好。
27.Do you like to cook?
你喜欢烹调吗?
28.There are many customers in the store.
那家商店顾客很多。
29.Good restaurant always have many customers.
好餐厅往往是客满。
30.The food in this restaurant is especially good.
这家餐厅的菜特别好吃。
31.I especially want to speak to him;he is a good friend of mine.
我特别要对他说,他是我的好朋友。
32.We usually eat three meals a day.
我们通常一日吃三餐。
33.What do you like for your evening meal?
你晚餐喜欢吃什么?
34.The cook prepared the steak very well.
这位厨师牛排做得很好。
35.The instructor prepared thd class lesson carefully.
这位讲师细心准备课程。
36.What was his reason for being late?
他有何理由迟到?
37.There are many reasons people like that restaurant.
人们喜欢那家餐馆的理由很多。
38.We like hot rolls for breakfast.
我们早餐喜欢吃热面卷。
39.A waiter works in a restaurant.
8]服务员在餐厅工作。
40.You order your food from the waiter.
你向服务员点菜。
41.Is it very cheap or very expensive?
很便宜还是很贵呢?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
Q:Are you ready to order now,sir?
[03:52.76]先生,你现在准备好点菜吗?
A:Yes.Let me have this roast beef special.
是的,我要一份特价烤牛肉。
Q:You have a choice of vegetables,green peas,lima beans,or spinach.
你可以选择蔬菜:青碗豆、利马豆或菠菜。
A:I'll have the green peas.And make sure the beef is well done.
我要青碗豆,但牛排务必要烤老些。
Q:Yes,sir.What would you like to drink?Coffee,tea,or milk?
是的,先生,你想喝点什么?咖啡、茶还是牛奶呢?
A:A cup of coffee,please,with cream and sugar.
请来一杯咖啡,加乳酪和糖。
Q:The cream and sugar are on the table,sir.
先生,乳酪和糖放在桌子上。
A:Oh,yes.
噢,是的。
Q:Would you like to order some dessert?
你想要些甜点吗?
A:What comes with the special?
哪些甜点和特价牛排相配吗?
Q:Ice cream,fresh fruit,or chocolate cake.
冰淇淋、新鲜水果或巧克力蛋糕。
A:I think I'll have a dish of vanilla ice cream.
我想要一份香草冰淇淋。
Q:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
A:Waiter,may I have my check,please?
服务员,买单。
Q:Here you are,sir.Pay the cashier at the door.
这是你的账单,请到门口出纳处付款。
>