上好:ぉはょぅござぃます 您好:こんにちは
晚上好:こんばんは 欢迎光临:ぃらっしゃぃませ
再见:さょぅなら 明天见:またぁしたぁぃましょぅ
晚安:ぉゃすみなさぃ 谢谢光临:ぁりがとぅござぃました
我姓……:ゎたしは……でござぃます 请多关照:ょろしくぉぬがぃします
没关系:だぃじょぅぶです 不用谢:どぃたしまして
是,是的:はぃ,そぅです 不,不是的:ぃぃぇ,ちがぃます
是这样的:そのどぅりました 明白:かしこまりました/ゎかりました
不明白:ゎかりません 对不起:すみません
让您久等了:ぉまたせぃたしました 好,请:はぃ,どぅぞ
拜托了:ぉぬがぃします 非常:どぅも
打扰一下:しっれぃします 打扰了:しっれぃしました
请坐:どぅぞ,ぉかけくださぃ 怎么样:ぃかがですか
托您的福:ぉかげさまで 请多保重:ごだぃじに
对不起:すみません 真的吗:ほぅとてすか
好几天不见啦:しばらくですね 您喜欢什么:なにがすきですか
好吃吗:ぉぃしぃですか 请稍等:しょしょぅまちくださぃ
请先(让路时):ぉさきにどぅぞ 非常遗憾:それはざんねんですね
对不起,我不明白:すみません,ゎかりません
慢吃:どぅぞ,ごゅっくりくだざぃぃませ
请问您几位:なんめぃさまでぃらっしゃぃますか
见到您很高兴:ぉぁぃできて,とてもぅれしぃです
欢迎下次光临:またぉこしくださぃ/またぃらっしゃぃませ
很久不见,您还好吗:ぉひさしぶにです,ぉぎんきですか
感谢您的热心:ごしんせつに,ぁりがとぅござぃました
感谢您的礼物:ぉぶれぜんと,ぁりがとぅござぃます
请问贵姓:もぅしゎけござぃませんか,ぉなまぇはぉねがぃぃたします
请说慢一点好吗:すみません,もぅすこしゅっくりぉしゃつてぃただけますか
对不起,请再说一遍:すみません,もぅぃちとぉしゃつてぃただけますか
ffering Service主动提供服务
May I help you, Sir/Madam?
先生/女士,我可以帮您吗?
May I be of assistance, Sir/Madam?
先生/女士,我能帮上忙吗?
Would you like to have…..?
您愿意吗?
May I offer you …..?
我能为您提供….吗?
Responding To Customer Request对客人要求的回应
Yes, certainly Sir/Madam
好的,先生/女士
All right, Sir/Madam
好的,先生/女士
Immediately, Sir/Madam
先生/女士,我马上去做
Customer Who Need Help协助客人
May I help you?
我能帮您忙吗
Let me help you with your …,Sir/Madam
先生/女士,让我帮您拿…好吗
Let me get you a …please Sir/Madam
先生/女士,请让我帮您取…吧
Would you like to sit here, Sir/Madam?
先生/女士,您坐这儿好吗?
May I assist in any way?
有什麽我能帮到您的吗?
Giving Directions为客人指引方向
Go straight ahead, please
请您一直往前走
Please turn left/right at the first corner
请在第一个拐弯处左/右转
Please go down to the lobby
请到一楼大堂
Sorry, I’m not sure. If you wait a moment, I’ll be glad to find out for you
抱歉,我不是很清楚。如果您不介意稍候的话,我很乐意帮您问清楚
Let me show you the way
让我领您去吧
Please follow me
请跟我来
Referring Customer When You Do Not Know当你不知道时将客人引荐给其他同事
I am sorry, Sir/Madam, The …Department is responsible for…
很抱歉,xxx部门专门负责这类事
I shall contact the …Department to check…
我帮您跟他们联系一下好吗?
The people in our …Department can answer that question for you, Sir/Madam
先生/女士,我们的XXX部门可以回答你的这个问题
May I ask them to contact you?
我请他们跟您联系好吗?
When You Do Not Understand当你不明白\不理解时
Sorry, could you please speak more SLOWLY/LOUDLY
抱歉,能请您说的慢点儿吗/大声儿吗?
I am sorry, I do not understand. I’ll get my superior for you
对不起,我听不清懂您的话,我这就找我的上司过来
I am sorry, could you please repeat that?
对不起,能请您重复一遍吗?
When The Customer Says “Excuse Me”当客人说“劳驾、请问时”
I am sorry, how may I help you?
对不起,请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?然后面对客人,聆听他的要求
May I repeat that, Mr./Ms…?
先生/女士,我重复一下您的要求好吗?
Thank you very much, Sir/Madam
非常感谢您给我们带来生意!
It is my pleasure
为您服务是我的荣幸
You are most welcome
真诚欢迎您的光临
Glad to be of service
很乐意为您服务
Checking 查询、咨询
Let me check for you, Sir/Madam
先生/女士,我去给您查一下
Certainly Sir/Madam, I will check for you
好的,我去给您查一下
Please wait a moment, Sir/ Madam , I will try to find out for you
请您稍等,我这就去给您查清楚
I will check and come back to you as soon as possible
我去给您查询一下,然后尽快答复您
Sorry to have kept you waiting, I have checked
对不起,让您久等了,我查问过了(我已通知XXX部门)
Thank The Customer感谢客人
Thank you very much, Sir or Madam
先生\女士,非常感谢您给我们带来生意
It’s my pleasure!
为您服务是我的荣幸!
You are most welcome
真诚欢迎您的光临
Glad to be of service
很乐意为您服务
Fare welling The Customer与客人道别
Goodbye, Sir or Madam(Mr.\Ms)
先生\女士,再见,欢迎下次光临
Thank you fur coming! We hope to see you again soon
感谢您的光临!希望能很快再次为您服务
Thank you for staying with us. Have a pleasant journey
谢谢您选择了我们酒店。祝您旅途愉快
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us
希望您住在我们这儿的这些天都很愉快
Have a pleasant flight\trip
旅途愉快!一路顺风!
Ask Customer To Do Something 请求客人做某事
Excuse me, Sir\Madam, could you please(sign\wait etc.)here?
对不起,先生\女士,请您(签上名或稍后)好吗?
Could I have(request),Sir\Madam?
先生\女士,我可以(某要求或做某事)吗?
Would you like to----?
您是否愿意----?
Excuse me, Sir\Madam, could you please follow me
打扰,先生\女士,请跟我来好吗?
Would you please print\spell your full name for me, Sir\Madam?
先生\女士,能麻烦您将您的姓名有正楷写出来吗?
Customer Offer Something Out Of Politeness客人出于客气而赠送某物时
Thank you. You are very kind.
您真是太客气了,心意领了就行了
It’s very kind of you, but thank you.
谢谢您,不必这么客气送我礼物了。
You are very kind, but I cannot accept.
您真是太客气了,可我不能收(心意我领了就行了)
Short Delays(less than 5 minutes)短时延误(少于5分钟)
Just a moment, please, Sir\Madam
请您稍后,先生\女士
This may take a few minutes, Sir\Madam
可能会等几分钟,先生\女士
I’ll be with you in a moment ,Sir\Madam
先生\女士,我稍等一会儿就为您服务
Sorry to keep you waiting, Sir\Madam
很抱歉让您等候,先生\女士
I’m sorry about the delay.
不好意思要让您耽待一会儿
Long Delays(more than 5 minutes)长时间延误(超过五分钟)
I’m sorry, Sir\Madam, This may take about ---minutes. Is that all right?
我很抱歉,先生\女士。可能会等上---分钟,您看行吗?
I’m sorry for the delay, Sir\Madam. It will just be a few minutes longer. Will that be all right?
对不起,先生\女士,可能等候的时间会稍久一点,您看有问题吗?
I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience, Sir\Madam, but this may take a few minutes longer.
真不好意思,先生\女士,给您造成不便我深表歉意,可能需要再多等几分钟。
Apologizing For An Inconvenience对所造成的不便致歉
I’m very sorry, Sir\Madam. Thank you for your co-operation\patience\understanding.
我深表歉意,先生\女士,多谢您的合作\耐心\体谅
I’m terribly sorry we are not permitted to do this.
十分遗憾我们不允许这样做
I’m terribly sorry. There could have been some mistake.
我真是很抱歉,可能是什么环节出了差错
I do apologize
我诚心向您道歉
I’m sorry, Sir\Madam, I’ll look into the matter at once.
对不起,先生\女士,我马上去查一下
Accepting Complaints\Criticisms接受投诉、批评
Thank for telling us, Sir\Madam. I assure you we shall do our best to ensure it will not happen again. Please accept our apology.
谢谢您告诉我们,先生\女士。我向您保证我们会尽全力不让这种事情再发生。请您接受我们的歉意
Please accept our apologize. I shall let the person in charge know.
请接受我们的道歉。我会转告有关负责人的
I’m sorry for what happened. It must be very annoying.
对于所发生的事我很抱歉。这种事情肯定很让人生气
I’m sorry to hear that. You must be very annoying.
听到这种事情我很抱歉。您一定很生气。
When The Customer Asks If He May Takes Something客人要求带走某物时
Certainly, Sir\Madam let me help you.
可以的,先生\女士,请让我帮您拿。
Go ahead please, you’ re welcome.
您请随便。您的要求是我们的荣幸。
Yes, sure, allow me.
可以,让我来吧。
Polite Denial委婉的否决
I am afraid not. Sorry, Sir\Madam.
恐怕不行,真对不起,先生\女士
I’m afraid not, unfortunately.
很遗憾,我看恐怕不行。
When The Customer Apologizes By Saying “Sorry”当客人说“抱歉、对不起”时
That’ all right.
没关系
It’s does not matter.
没问题
It’s nothing serious.
不要紧
Breaking(Away From) A Conversation打断客人(中断谈话)
Excuse me, Sir\Madam, but I’m being called.
对不起,先生\女士,那边叫我了。
Excuse me for interrupting.
对不起,打断一下。
May I take up a few moment of your time?
可以占用您一会儿时间吗?
May I speak to you for a moment, Sir\Madam?
先生\女士,我可以跟您谈一下吗?
Will there be anything else, Sir\Madam?
先生\女士,还有别的什么需要我做的吗?
I’m sorry I’m being called away. Have a pleasant day, Sir\Madam.
真不好意思,我得去招呼那边了,先生\女士,祝您过的愉快!
Suggestive Selling推荐式销售
May I show you(item\service),Sir\Madam.
先生\女士,可以请您看一下我们的----吗?
Have you tried our ---?
您有没有试过我们的---呢?
May I suggest you ---?
我提一个建议好吗?\我建议您享用我们的---,您看行吗?
Would you like more ---?
您需要再来点儿---吗?
饮服务是最常见的服务之一,餐饮服务员每天跟客人打交道的只要方式就是言语沟通。
运用一定的说话技巧可以让整个服务的过程更加顺畅,下面就分享4个餐饮服务员说话的小技巧:
1、 善于询问,及时准确地问出客人的需求,采用封闭式和开放式的问题均可。
人与人之间的沟通最重要的就是了解对方的需求,否则就是对牛弹琴。服务行业里面最重要的就是把握客人的需求,表达上要善于运用开放和封闭式问题发问。比如,我们店里有XX今天的特色,您要不要试一试?这个就是封闭式问题;您想吃点什么?这就是开放问题。
< class="pgc-img">>2、 积极回应,客人点餐过程要有附和,点餐结束要当面重复客人所点内容。
客人在点餐的过程中,每点一道菜你都要作出回应,不能自己觉得听到了就不吱声,应该回答:好的。客人点完以后要重复一遍整个菜单。
< class="pgc-img">>3、 首先认同,无论客人说得对与错都应该先给予认同,之后再慢慢做解释。
有些客人提出的要求是不合理的,或者对菜品的理解有不同的看法,这个我们都应该给予认同,先回答:您说得没错。之后再作出正确的解释。
< class="pgc-img">>4、 话语舒适,与客人沟通的过程中要语速适中、语调平缓,尽量使用敬语。
为什么有的人说话听起来就不舒服?因为话语舒适感强。可有的人说话就急躁,有的人说话语调高,这都不是餐饮服务中应该出现的,急躁就是不耐烦的表现,语调高感觉太豪横,客人的感觉就不会舒服。