esson 52: Business expressions. 商务用语。
1) We look forward to a long and mutually successful relationship. 我们期待着长期的、相互成功的合作关系。
2) I anticipate we will have many items to discuss. 我预计我们将有许多项目要讨论。
3) What are your terms for doing work together on this?你们在这方面合作的条件是什么?
4) Our hope is to continue to cooperate in finding solutions to this problem. 我们希望继续合作,寻找解决这一问题的办法。
5) Fortunately we have many experienced experts in this area. 幸运的是,我们在这方面有很多经验丰富的专家。
6) Please feel free to contact me with any concerns. 如有任何问题,请随时与我联系。
7) Let us know what your intentions will be for the future. 让我们知道你对未来的打算。
8) We would like to discuss and present our product's benefits. 我们想讨论并展示我们产品的优势。
9) When would you be available to meet on this topic? 你什么时候可以就这个话题会谈。
10) I sincerely intend to follow up on this situation. 我真诚的打算跟进这一情况。
11) Have you made an analysis of the offer? 您是否对提议进行了分析?
12) Will you need further information to make a decision? 你需要更多的信息来做决定吗?
13) How have things changed since our last conversation? 自从上次谈话以来,情况发生了怎样的变化?
14) We will soon have a final choice in this matter. 在这件事上我们很快就会有最后的抉择。
15) In order to meet the deadline, we will need some /confirm/iation. 为了赶上最后期限,我们需要一些确认。
家好。我是马桥英语坊主。今天我们来学习如何点外卖。
It's raining heavily outside. Let's order in.
外面下着大雨。我们叫外卖吧
Order in.
叫外卖。
That's a good idea.
好主意。
But we'll have to wait about 25 min to get our food.
但是我们得等大约25分钟才能拿到食物。
That's okay.I can wait.
那没事。我可以等。
What do you feel like eating?
你喜欢吃什么?
How about Thai food?
有泰式外卖吗?
Sure, there's a Thai restaurant on my food delivery app.It'll take about 30 min to get here.
有。我手机app上正好有泰式餐。大约30分钟后送到吧。
Food delivery app
外卖手机软件
That's fine. I'd rather wait than venture out in the rain.
太好啦。我宁愿等也不愿意出去被大雨浇啊。
Agree.
说的好。
Do you order via food delivery apps often?
你经常用手机程序点外卖吗?
I do. I don't cook, so when the weather is lousy like today, I usually just order in.
是的。我不经常做饭。如果像今天这样天气时,我就经常点外卖。
I can understand .Food delivery apps are so convenient on days like this.
是啊,像这样的天气,点外卖程序就太方便啦。
Very.
超级方便。
我们下期再见!