餐饮加盟网-免费发布餐饮招商信息!本站不提供任何加盟资料,如需加盟请去其官网了解详情

出国旅游碰见糟糕的服务,或餐饮有问题等,要投诉用英语怎么说?

来源:餐饮加盟
作者:小吃加盟·发布时间 2025-10-13
核心提示:击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。一、投诉的具体思路1.找对投诉对象I need to see the manager. I have to make

<>

击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。


< class="pgc-img">

一、投诉的具体思路

1.找对投诉对象

I need to see the manager. I have to make a complaint.

我要见经理,我要投诉。

I have a complaint about your poor service. Please ask your manager here.

我要投诉你们糟糕的服务。叫你们经理过来。

2.叙述投诉内容

The pillow cases are stained.

枕套上有污渍。

The room is smelly and there is someone’s hair on the bed!

房间里的气味很难闻,床上还有别人的头发。

There is no hot water.

没有热水。

3.得到解决方案

We will give you a special account.

我们会给你特殊优惠。

You will be given a full refund.

您会得到全额退款。

< class="pgc-img">

二、旅游英语日常口语对话之投诉1

A: I want to see the man responsible for selling water cleaner.

我想见负责销售净水器的人。

B: I'm the Sales Manager of this company. You can call me John.

我是本公司销售部的经理。您可以叫我约翰。

A: Well, I bought 2 water cleaners from your company. After they were delivered to my house, I found none of them works properly.

我在你们公司买了两台净水器。等送到家的时候,我发现没有一台是好的。

B: Oh, I'm terribly sorry about that.

哦,真抱歉。

A: What are you going to do about it?

这件事你们打算怎么处理?

B: We'll send maintenance worker to fix them.

我们会派维修人员前去修理。

A: It’s not necessary. I prefer a full refund.

没有必要了。我希望能得到全额退款。

< class="pgc-img">

三、旅游英语日常口语对话之投诉2

A: Hey, waiter, come here.

嘿,服务员,过来。

B: How can I help you, sir?

有什么能为您效劳的,先生?

A: I have a complaint about the safety of food in this restaurant. Please ask your manager here.

我要投诉这家餐厅的食品安全,找你们经理来。

B: What’s wrong with the food, sir?

食物有什么问题吗,先生?

A: Didn’t you see a fly floating over the soup?

你没看到看这汤上面漂着一只苍蝇吗?

B: How could that be? It has been checked carefully before it was served.

怎么可能会这样?上菜之前都仔细检查过了呀。

A: Anyway, I want to see your manager. I need a reasonable solution.

不管怎样,我要见你们经理。我需要个合理的解决方案。

B: Ok, I’ll find the manager.

好的,我帮您把经理叫来。


点击关注“零食英语”,获取最实用的英语学习知识。

<>

ViTalk旅游英语原创文章,转载请联系我们授权 ·

饭店用餐发生突发状况!该怎么解决?

1.菜里有“东西”?!

「You can say:」

There's a bug in my salad.

我的沙拉里有虫子!

There's a hair in my soup.

我的汤里有根头发!

句型:There's … in … (…里有…)


2.食材不新鲜?!

「You can say:」

I don't think the sausage is fresh.

我觉得香肠不新鲜。

【小扩展】其它常用肉类食物的名称:火腿肉 Ham意大利腌肉香肠 Salami烤牛肉 Roasted beef盐腌牛肉 Corned beef培根 Bacon肉丸 Meat ball烤肋排 Barbecue Rib


3.烹饪欠火候?!

「You can say:」

I don't think the fish is properly cooked.

我觉得鱼没煮好。

I don't think the steak is properly cooked.

我觉得牛排没煮好。

※ properly 合适地,适当地

【小扩展】“没熟”怎么说?not properly cooked=undercooked

These eggs are undercooked.这些蛋没有煎好。


4.牛排“血淋淋”?!

「You can say:」

The steak is bloody.

5.食材已经变质?!

「You can say:」

This fish tastes a bit off.

这鱼味道尝起来不对!

This juice has gone bad.

这个果汁变质了!


【小扩展】 鲜榨果汁怎么说?freshly squeezed juice


总结:这家餐厅真是很糟糕!

「You can say:」

I'm not happy with the quality of the food here.

我对你们的饭菜质量非常不满意!

-THE END-

点击下方【了解更多】即可进入ViTalk旅游英语官网逆袭成为旅游达人!免费课程、英语水平自测、最新活动,期待你的华丽变身~如果喜欢我们的原创文章,请随手转发、评论,与我们互动起来!衷心感谢大家!您的支持就是我们最大的动力!我们下期见!

诉是一门艺术!当我们在抱怨时,也应该尽可能保持礼貌,如何用英语投诉呢?这里整理了多个场景的投诉范例,可以学习看看哦~

< class="pgc-img">

Vocabulary for complaining

投诉的词汇

Getting attention

引起注意

Excuse me…

对不起...

Pardon me…

抱歉...

I have a complaint…

我有个投诉…

Sorry to bother you but…

很抱歉打扰你,但是…

I’m sorry to say…

我很抱歉地说…

Expressing opinion

表达观点

I’m afraid there’s a problem…

恐怕有个问题…

I’m angry about…

我很生气…

I’m really not happy…

我真的不高兴…

There’s a slight problem with…

有个小问题…

< class="pgc-img">

Making the complaint

做投诉

I would like/I want…

我想要...

to lodge a complaint

提出申诉

to make a complaint

做投诉

to report an issue

报告问题

to give you some feedback

给你一些反馈

to inform you

通知你

Complaining in a Restaurant

餐厅投诉

对话:

Customer: Excuse me!

顾客:对不起!

Waiter:Yes sir, how can I help you?

服务员:是的,先生,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Customer: I don’t want to make a scene but there’s a fly in my soup.

顾客:我不想吵架,但我汤里有只苍蝇。

Waiter: I am terribly sorry! I will take the soup back to the kitchen and get you another one.

服务员:非常抱歉!我会把汤带回厨房再给你拿一份。

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

以下是一些更极端情况的短语:

I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和经理谈谈。

I’m sorry, but this is unacceptable!

对不起,这是不能接受的!

更极端的,你可以这样说!

This food is not fit for a dog!

这种食物不适合狗吃!

I wouldn’t feed this to my dog.

我不会把这个喂给我的狗。

< class="pgc-img">

Complaining on the Phone

电话投诉

对话:

Staff: Hello! And how may I help you today?

工作人员:您好!今天我能为您做些什么?

Customer: Hello, I would like to place a complaint please.

顾客:你好,我想投诉。

Staff: Okay, and can I ask what is the nature of the complaint (what is the complaint about)?

工作人员:好的,请问投诉的性质是什么(投诉的内容是什么)?

Customer: I want to report a faulty product, my computer won’t turn on and I have no idea as to why.

顾客:我想报告一个有问题的产品,我的电脑不开,我也不知道为什么。

Staff: Okay, I’m sorry to hear that! I will do my best to help you with that.

工作人员:好的,听到这个我很难过!我会尽力帮你的。

Customer: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

短语:

I am not happy at all with this service.

我对这种服务一点也不满意。

Please don’t put me on hold!

请不要耽搁我!

Please, you’re not listening to me at all!

拜托,你根本不听我的!

You sound like a broken record!

你听起来像张破唱片!

对话:

Staff: I’m sorry sir, but my records show you are not the owner of this computer. I can’t help you.

职员:对不起,先生,我的记录显示你不是这台电脑的主人。我帮不了你。

Customer: I am the owner! I bought it yesterday and it’s brand new!

顾客:我是店主!我昨天买的,它是全新的!

Staff: Well I’m sorry sir, but my computer says you are not the owner of this computer. There’s nothing I can do!

职员:对不起,先生,我的电脑说你不是这台电脑的主人。我无能为力!

Customer: You sound like a broken record! You’re not helping me at all!

顾客:你听起来像张破唱片!你一点也帮不了我!

< class="pgc-img">

Complaining in shops

商店投诉

对话:

Customer: Excuse me, I would like to lodge a complaint.

顾客:对不起,我想投诉。

Shop assistant: Okay, what is it regarding? (what is it about?)

店员:好的,这是关于什么的?(这是关于什么的?)

Customer: I have been waiting at the fitting rooms for about 15 minutes and I haven’t been served (nobody has helped me).

顾客:我在试衣间等了大约15分钟,还没人招待我(没人帮我)。

Shop assistant: Well I am really sorry to hear that. We are committed to giving better service than that. I will report your incident.

店员:我真的很抱歉听到这个消息。我们致力于提供更好的服务。我会报告你的事件。

Customer: Thank you.

顾客:谢谢。

短语:

I’d like to speak to a manager, please.

我想和经理谈谈。

I don’t feel like a valued customer here.

我觉得在这里我不是一个有价值的顾客。

I want a refund/I would like a refund.

我想要退款。

Complaining in a letter

在信中抱怨

短语:

I am writing to inform you.

我写信通知你。

I am/was extremely upset/disappointed/offended because…

我非常难过/失望/生气,因为…

There seems to be an issue/problem with

好像有个问题

< class="pgc-img">

英文投诉信模板:

Dear Sir/Madam

尊敬的先生/女士

My name is _______ and I am writing to inform you that there seems to be a problem/issue with ________ . I am/was extremely disappointed/very upset/offended because _____________ . I would really appreciate it if you could explain to me why this issue occurred and what you might do to rectify the situation. I hate to make a fuss, but I feel it’s necessary to draw this to your attention. I await your considered response.

我的名字是,我写信告诉你,好像有问题。我非常失望/非常沮丧/生气,因为。如果你能向我解释为什么会发生这个问题,以及你可以做些什么来纠正这种情况,我将非常感激。我不想大惊小怪,但我觉得有必要引起你的注意。我等待你深思熟虑的答复。

Yours Sincerely,

谨上,

把你的信写得尽可能详细!你要确保对方完全理解这个问题以及它改变你生活的方式。

Complaining in a relationship

恋爱中的抱怨

短语:

I feel like you’re not listening to me. 我觉得你不听我的。

Please, just hear me out (listen to me). 请听我说完(听我说)。

Let’s compromise (find a solution we both like). 让我们妥协(找到我们都喜欢的解决方案)。

Let’s just take a minute and think. 让我们花点时间想想。

Let’s work this out (find a solution). 我们来解决这个问题。

We need to talk about something.我们得谈谈。

对话:

A: Love, we need to talk about something.

A:亲爱的,我们需要谈谈。

B: What is it?

B:什么事?

A: I’m really unhappy that you didn’t come to my grandma’s birthday party.

我真的很不高兴你没来参加我奶奶的生日聚会。

B: Really? But you told me it was fine!

B:真的吗?但你告诉我没事!

A: Please, just hear me out.

请听我说完。

B: Okay.

好的。

A: I would have loved it if you had come with me and in future I would like you to come to all my family occasions.

A:如果你和我一起去,我会很喜欢的,将来我希望你能来参加我所有的家庭活动。

B: Let’s just take a minute to think, what is the point in me doing that?

B:让我们花点时间想想,我这样做有什么意义?

A: I feel like you’re not listening to me! I always want you to be with me! Come on, let’s work this out. It doesn’t have to be a big problem.

A:我觉得你没在听我说!我一直希望你和我在一起!来吧,我们来解决这个问题。这不一定是个大问题。

B: Okay, let’s compromise, I will try harder to make time for your family events.

B:好吧,让我们妥协吧,我会努力为你的家庭活动腾出时间。

< class="pgc-img">

Complaining in the workplace

在工作场所抱怨

对话:

A: I want to lodge a complaint against my manager.

A:我想投诉我的经理。

B: Okay, what’s the problem?

B:好吧,怎么了?

A: I am not happy with the way he talks to me, he is such an idiot!

A:我对他跟我说话的方式不满意,他真是个白痴!

B: Okay, take a deep breath, we have to be professional.

B:好吧,深呼吸,我们得专业一点。

A: I’m sorry but I feel badly treated.

A:我是索尔,但是我觉得受到了虐待。

B: It’s alright, but let’s try to communicate better to solve the problem.

B:没关系,不过我们还是尽量多沟通解决问题吧。

A: Yes, I know we are a team and we have to be professional.

A:是的,我知道我们是一个团队,我们必须专业。

当然,如果你用礼貌和尊重的态度对待他们,人们会更愿意帮助你的!

喜欢请多多关注学府翻译哦~

如果您对此项目感兴趣,请在此留言,坐等企业找您(成功的创业者90%都是通过留言,留言只需5秒钟)
  • 知名招商项目汇聚平台

    汇聚海量知名、高诚信度品牌招商项目,随时为您提供招商信息

  • 事实和口碑胜于一切

    千万创业者通过这里找项目、迈出成功创业第一步;

  • 诚信的商机发布平台

    请你在加盟留言时,选择有实力、 加盟店多、成功案例多、合法资质、 证照齐全、诚信经营的品牌.

郑重承诺:本公司郑重承诺尊重你的隐私,并承诺为你保密!
随时 上班时间 下班时间
您可以根据下列意向选择快捷留言
  1. 加盟费多少
  2. 我们这里有加盟店吗?
  3. 我想了解一些加盟资料
  4. 我对这个项目感兴趣,尽快联系我


创业专题



热门创业项目

精品推荐

餐饮项目分类

联系我们

微信扫一扫
第一时间推送投资小回报快利润高的项目

合作伙伴

我们也在这里

关注微信关注微信

您身边的财富顾问...

扫一下
客户端客户端

iPhone/Android/iPad

去下载
关注微博关注微博

官方微博随时分享...

加关注
手机看hbdrt.cn手机看hbdrt.cn

随时随地找商机...

去看看

温馨提示

  • 1在找餐饮项目的过程中多对比同类项目。
  • 2了解项目时多打电话,进行实地考察。
  • 3投资有风险,请谨慎加盟。
  • 4本网站对投资者的风险概不承担。