于酒店预约的英文日文小对话
< class="pgc-img">< class="pgc-img-handler">< class="pgc-img-button editorImage fix-android">>< class="pgc-img-button setImageCover fix-android">>< class="pgc-img-button deleteImage fix-android">>>< class="pgc-img-border ">>>A. 您好, ABC酒店,请问有什么可以帮您的?
Hi, ABC hotel, what can I do for you?
すみません、ABCホテルでございますが、何をお手伝いしましょうか?
B. 我想要做个预约。
I would like to make a reservation please.
予約をしたいです。
A. 请问要为多少人预约呢?
How many people is the reservation for?
予約は何人ですか?
B. 两个人。
It is for 2 people.
それは2人用です。
A. 您想要什么时候登记入住?
When would you like to check in?
いつチェックインしたいですか?
B. 12月1号。
On the 1st of December.
12月1日です。
A. 想要多少个晚上呢?
For how many nights?
どれぐらいの夜がほしいですか?
B. 两个晚上。
For two nights.
二泊です。
A. 您是想要单人房还是双人房?
Would you like a single room or double room?
シングルルームですか?ダブルルームですか?
B. 双人房。
A double room please.
ツインルームです。
A. 吸烟房还是非吸烟房?
Smoking or non- smoking room?
喫煙室ですか?禁煙室ですか?
B. 非吸烟房。
Non- smoking room please.
禁煙ルームです。
A. 房价是100美金一个晚上,您需要我为您预约吗?
The room rate is 0 a night. Would you like me to reserve it for you?
部屋代は100ドルで一晩です。予約してあげましょうか?
B. 好的,谢谢。
Yes, please.
はい、ありがとうございます。
>家好!欢迎来和大卫一起练习口语。今天的主题是关于预订餐厅。仔细听我说。史蒂文正在给一家酒店打电话预订餐厅。这是希尔顿酒店,请问你有什么需要帮助?是的,我想预订一个晚餐的位置。好的,请问你想要什么时间?大概 7:30。好的。用餐人数是多少?八个人。请问你还有什么要求吗?我希望您能给我安排一个俯瞰到河的位置。我们想欣赏一下夜景。没问题,我会为您安排的。那太好啦,谢谢你。顺便说一下,你们晚上营业到几点?我们一直营业到午夜。请问你贵姓?史蒂文、史密斯,今晚 7:30,八个人餐桌。非常感谢,再见。
<>- 附近您能推荐家好吃的饭馆吗? Could you recommend a good restaurant near here?
*recommend “推荐,建议”。
- 我想吃意大利菜。 I'd like some Italian food.
- 您推荐哪家饭馆? Which restaurant do you recommend?
- 这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗? Is there a Mexican restaurant around here?
Is there a Mexican restaurant around here? (这附近有墨西哥餐馆吗?)
Yes, there's one. (是的,有一家。)
- 最近的墨西哥餐馆在哪儿? Where is the closest Mexican restaurant?
- 这附近有没有还在营业的饭馆? Are there any restaurants still open near here?
- 我需要预订吗? Do I need a reservation?
- 您好,这是公园餐厅。我可以为您服务吗? Hello, this is the Park Restaurant. May I help you?
- 我想订餐。今天晚上6点,8个人的位子。 I'd like to make a reservation for eight people at six o'clock tonight.
*make a reservation “预订”。
- 我们一共8个人。 We are a group of eight.
- 我想订八个人的餐。 I'd like to reserve a table for eight.
I'd like to reserve a table for eight. (我想订餐8个人。)
What time, sir? (什么时间的?)
- 我们能不能要张离乐队近一点儿的桌子? Could we have a table close to the band?
*close to... “离……近一些”。
- 对不起,今天晚上都订满了。 I'm sorry. We're all booked up tonight.
*用booked up或booked来表示“订满了”。
=I'm sorry. We are quite full tonight.
=I'm sorry, all the tables are booked tonight.
- 要等多长时间? How long is the wait?
=How long do we have to wait?
=Is the wait long? (等得长吗?)
- 我们可以等。 We can wait.
- 可以预订几点的? What time can we make a reservation?
*make a reservation “预订”。
- 一直营业到几点? How late are you open?
*How late...? 表示“……到几点?”
How late are you open? (一直开到几点?)
Until eleven. (到11点。)
- 我怎么才能到那儿? How do I get there?
- 可以用信用卡吗? Do you accept credit cards?
=Do you take credit cards?
- 一顿饭多少钱? What is the price of a dinner course?
- 衣着上有什么规定吗? What is your dress code?
*code “规定,规范”。
What is your dress code? (服装上有什么规定?)
We require a jacket and tie. (要求穿外衣、打领带。)
- 我必须得穿外衣打领带吗? Should I wear a jacket and tie?
*Should... “必须、应该……吗?”。
- 女性必须穿礼服吗? Should the ladies wear dresses?
- 请问您几位? How many in your group?
We need a large table, please. (我们需要一张大桌子。)
How many in your group? (请问您几位?)
=How many in your party?
*这里的party不表示“聚会”,而表示“一行人,一群人”。
- 2个人。 Two.
- 对不起,我想取消订餐。 I'm sorry, but I have to cancel my reservation.